Laranja Fogo Luxo Complete Samba Costume
$ 490.00 USD
This is a gorgeous 10 piece complete costume with various shades of oranges and golden crystals. It has adjustable side hooks on the bikini back bra, bikini side bottom.Embellished with different sizes of stones, acrylics, crystal and rhinestone threads.
- Hand made
- Headpiece and accessories (arm and legs) have a mix of rooster and plumes feathers.
- Beautiful bikini top and bottom with dangling crystals and fringes.
- Fits most small & medium sizes, however we will take your measurements to custom make the bikini.
- Easily regulated with side hooks on the bottom bikini sides and back bra hooks.
- We can make any color that you wish!
This specific costume includes:
- Headpiece with rooster and pheasants feathers
- Neck piece
- 4 arm pieces
- Bikini Top
- Bikini Bottom
- Leg accessories
- Back Piece with rooster and pheasants.
This is a true "samba" costume that is made to last. Hand made by a professional carnaval studio in Rio, this costume is designed for you samba professional dancer. It is fabricated with the best quality material, hand made with hand sewn stones, strass and "crystals" of various colors and sizes.
This designer works for many samba schools in Rio and São Paulo and professional samba dancers in the entire Brazil. We recommend dry cleaning always. We accept CUSTOM MADE orders, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When we duplicate a costume not always that specific hue/tone of feathers and base fabric pattern will be available for purchase (***color feather availability in Brazil is very seasonal) so the designer will use the next available hue closest to this original tone. If that happens they will contact us before they purchase a feather. If we cannot find that type of Lycra pattern we will communicate before we proceed.
Also, we can never duplicate a costume 100%. A different stone shape and size, rhinestone thread, small beads and overall pattern of the photo above might look slightly different. Why? Because when the designer then goes to re-purchase these stones in the local stone supplier, the exact same size and shape might not be available. That's the nature of the costume making. The designers do not keep a sample of each costume, they are going by photo, memory and availability of material. All 100% hand made, artisan craftsman. They are not manufactured in a production speedy way.
Also, please note that feathers are seasonal in Brazil, specially right after the carnival season, so the color feather you like could be out of stock. We always call many feather vendors to check stock and delivery time. Contact us always before if you need to have an idea of availability.
So do not expect the costume to be a mirror image of the photo above. We will however come as close as possible and you must trust the designer's taste, after all these are Brazilian costume makers with an incredible amount of experience in costume making. We usually ask them to keep us in the loop of what is going on the entire process making of your costume, but they are not always available, and will only send us photo at the end. We usually send you a photo when the costume is complete, so please keep an open mind. Being that we do not duplicate 100% the costume, we do that so that you and another sambista does not have the same costume!
**It takes from 30-40 days to make this costume for future custom made orders plus shipping time to your country, please plan according to your schedule! If we can make it in a less amount of time, we will email you right away after the costume is ordered. We understand you need this right away and we will work with our designer to deliver your costumes on time! We do accept rush orders, please email us so we can quote the designers and their team!
Costume making is 30-40 calendar days. We do accept rush order for an additional U$90. Right after carnival season our designer takes 15 days off, so we can only start making costumes after that. Always contact us prior to order a costume.
Some basic measurements in centimetre will be needed for us to custom make the costume, the sending delay of your measurements will delay in starting your costumes. We will follow up with measurements to be requested. Please be ready to send:
- Full body photo with a recent bikini costume (front-side-back)
- We need the bikini front and back hip to hip measurement (we will email a photo on how we need this measurement to be)
- Upper-middle-under bust circumference
- Brazil does NOT work in CUP size so please do not send to us. A photo and measurements is sufficient.
- Let us know if you are a small, medium or large mannequin
- Height in centimetre
- Waist circumference
- Hips circumference (where you want the bikini to fall more or less)
- Remember, you are not there to make several fittings on your costume so the more information you collect prior to send us the payment, the quicker we can start on your costume right away. As a middle person between you and the designer, we send in the order to the studio one time, so all the information has to be given to us. Each order to the designer has your full costume, your name, date, price, measurements, photos, address to be shipped. If we need to wait to get this information after we get the payment, we will only send over the order once we have all 100% of your information.
- Always call us to learn or ask HOW to measure correctly. Even if you give us a measurement, and you measured incorrectly, it will be as per your measurements, and we will not be responsible for the final costume measurements.
- E-mail us with any questions!