This sparkling bikini costume is ready to ship from California. It is a Brazilian hand made bikini costume in a size small to medium. The costume is made with prime materials found in Brazil, and it carefully hand made by one of our top designers in Brazil who delivers gorgeous bikini costumes to the local samba community in São Paulo and Rio. This is a typical Brazilian "passista" dancer show bikini that is worth the investment. This costume includes:
- Headpiece with dyed rooster feathers
- Neck piece with snap button
- Four arm pieces
- One adjustable bikini top with 4 leather straps, 2 for neck and 2 for back on each side.
- One adjustable thong like bikini bottom with side opening and 3 hooks on each side for easy adjustments on the hips.
- Two leg pieces
- All leg & arm pieces has 2 elastics on the sides with small eye hooks.
- Costume made with wire frame, felt for base, hand made acrylic stones in many shape and form, rhinestones, and small crystals of different shapes and sizes.
This is a final sale, no exchanges, returns or refunds.
Please use the photos provided with all the measurements to make your final decision. If you have additional questions on the sizing we are glad to send you more photos!
We only send costumes with USPS Express tracking and signature required. Please track the package and advise your postal worker that you will be receiving a box from the US.
- The box carton that we use has a measurement of 15' x 10' x 12'
- The costume has an approximate weight of 3 kilos or 7 pounds.
- The package is insured automatically for USD 100 against loss, damage or missing contents. We can add additional insurance.
- Arrives within 3-5 business days.
- For international shipping we use customs form as requested by USPS services.
- Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
- Prices of shipping varies from U$45-U$98 for average performance for major markets.
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!