This is a luxury costume to be added to your collection. This is a timeless Brazilian samba costume. If you need this costume in a different color we can make it!
When we duplicate a costume not always that specific hue/tone of feathers, Lycra and Lycra pattern will be available for purchase (***color feather availability in Brazil is very seasonal) so the designer will use the next available hue closest to this original tone. If that happens they will contact us before they purchase a feather. If we cannot find that type of Lycra pattern we will communicate before we proceed.
Also, we can never duplicate a costume 100%. A different stone shape and size, rhinestone thread, small beads and overall pattern of the photo above might look slightly different. Sometimes we make a costume with a specific stone shape and when we duplicate the costume, we cannot find in the market that same shape. That's the nature of the costume making. The designers do not keep a sample of each costume, they are going by photo, memory and availability of material. All 100% hand made, artisan craftsman. They are not manufactured in a production speedy way.
Also, please note that feathers are seasonal in Brazil, specially right after the carnival season, so the color feather you like could be out of stock. We always call many feather vendors to check stock and delivery time. Contact us always before if you need to have an idea of availability.
So do not expect the costume to be a mirror image of the photo above. We will however come as close as possible and you must trust the designer's taste, after all these are Brazilian costume makers with an incredible amount of experience in costume making. We usually ask them to keep us in the loop of what is going on the entire process making of your costume, but they are not always available, and will only send us photo at the end. We usually send you a photo when the costume is complete, so please keep an open mind. Being that we do not duplicate 100% the costume, we do that so that you and another sambista does not have the same costume!
Please email us if you have any questions about this costume. This complete costume includes:
- Full luxury "one size fits all" headpiece with rooster feathers. If you need to add pheasants or any other feather, feel free to contact us prior so we can quote you.
- Feathers colors as shown (please read above about feather colors)
- Luxury neckpiece
- Bikini Top decorated
- Bikini bottom, decorated
- Arm sleeves (bolero style)
- 2 leg pieces
- SHOES not included, but we can custom decorate your existing shoes. Need shoes? Choose from our 100+ styles!
- Please note that if there is a specific detail of the costume you do not want, let know prior.
Most of the costume the following details and materials
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhinestone plates
- Glass crystal stones
- Most sizes are one size fits all, adjustable with hooks
- Some measurements are necessary for those who are used to buying a samba costume and needs the costume more tailored made.
- We only make tailored made costume when the client has a special request costume with us.
- Zipper are used for arm gloves and leg gloves.
- Some styles will use Velcro and elastic
- Usually the more expensive a costume is, the more tailored and couture the costume is tailored to your body.
- If you need a different color Lycra, feathers and stone work, please contact us so we can check availability.
Please inquire about matching Samba back piece or feather additions to costume. If there is a delay, we will advise, and why. If there are shipping delays, we will explain. If one of her employees takes a sick day and it will delay a bit your costume, we will advise. Tracking will be given by us and you will follow online all the delivery schedules.
Costume making is 30-40 calendar days. We cannot make it earlier as the designer has already it's schedule all confirmed with prior set dates. Right after carnival season our designer takes 15 days off, so we can only start making costumes after that. Always contact us prior to order a costume.
Some basic measurements in centimeters will be needed for us to custom make the costume, the sending delay of your measurements will delay in starting your costumes. Please be ready to send:
- Full body photo with a recent bikini costume (front-side-back)
- Upper-middle-under bust circumference
- Nipple to nipple measurement (so we can tell how small the distance from one cup is from another)
- Brazil does NOT work in CUP size so please do not send to us. A photo and measurements is sufficient.
- Let us know if you are a small, medium or large mannequin
- Height in centimeters
- Waist circumference
- Hips circumference (where you want the bikini to fall more or less)
- Shoulder to shoulder measurements
- Remember, you are not there to make several fittings on your costume so the more information you collect prior to send us the payment, the quicker we can start on your costume right away. As a middle person between you and the designer, we send in the order to the studio one time, so all the information has to be given to us. Each order to the designer has your full costume, your name, date, price, measurements, photos, address to be shipped. If we need to wait to get this information after we get the payment, we will only send over the order once we have all 100% of your information.
- Always call us to learn or ask HOW to measure correctly. Even if you give us a measurement, and you measured incorrectly, it will be as per your measurements, and we will not be responsible for the final costume measurements.
- E-mail us with any questions!
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!