- Shoes and sole are 100% genuine leather, inside and outside.
- Extremely comfortable, they stretch a bit because it's leather, and within the years, they mold to your foot.
- Bottom sole is a hard leather, they are not rubber, or anti slip or suede sole (like in ballroom Latin shoes).
- The sizes are European 34 to 42.
- To help you choose your size we have some guidance on sizes on these shoes:
European size 37 measure 23 cm insoles
European size 38 measure 23.5 cm - 24 cm insoles
European size 39 measure 24.5 cm - 25 cm insoles
European size 40 measure 26 cm insoles
European size 41 measure 26.5 cm - 27 cm insoles
- Shoes takes 3-4 weeks to be made.
- No returns on leather shoes. Exchanges are up to shoemaker's decision. Customer pays shipping both ways if shoemakers accepts exchanges if customer ordered incorrect sizes.
- 3.5 cm platform and 13 cm heels that are a bit thicker than our other heels.
- 2 color options, gold base with top silver details or silver base with top gold details.
- If you need guidance measuring the shoes, please see below and e-mail or send us a message via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/brazilcarnivalshop/
You will measure either an existing shoes you have (closed toes) or your feet (see below how we suggest measuring your feet).
If you measure both feet trace them as the photo below. At the same time we suggest measuring inside an existing shoes you should have.
Use a flexible, tape-like measuring tape (like the ones used in the garment industry).
If you are purchasing a closed toes shoes, measure inside your existing most comfortable closed toes shoes.
In closed toes shoes, your toes should never be squeezed to the edge. Some clients have half sizes measurements, in that case we suggest that you get a bit bigger size for closed toes and you can purchase a silicone small edge insert (shoe makers has them for sale).
The measurement of the inside sole of the shoes will be a bit bigger that your feet measurement. You need to have your feet fall comfortably in the shoes with a minimal edge gap on the tip. Because your feet are downwards with a heel, they will naturally fall frontwards, so they cannot be squeezed, or small, as that will hurt you.
We suggest you to measure both feet. It helps you make the right decision when choosing your size. Please note we do not make half sizes. We will help you decide the size, however ultimately you need to make a final decision. Even if you placed your order, we will contact you to confirm your size since we do not accept returns for wrong sizes; only factory defects.
Please note we do not make half sizes. We will help you decide the size, however ultimately you need to make a final decision. Even if you placed your order, we will contact you to confirm your size since we do not accept returns for wrong sizes; only factory defects. Please note that if you have a wider feet or thin feet, extra thin feet and ankle, please advise us. Some shoes will simply not fit you. Consult with us prior to your purchase. Returns for factory defects only within 10 days of purchase and cannot be used.
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!