Super Bela na Avenida - Leather
$ 149.00 USD
One of our most luxurious samba short gladiators. Smooth and soft leather for an ultimate luxurious dance shoes. These are hand made in Rio for a dancer who would like to upgrade their samba collection with a quality samba shoes with amazing grip, sturdiness and style. BrazilCarnivalShop is bringing you one of the best samba shoes cobbler in the samba shoemaking market.
Superior leather and very comfortable to dance. We can make it 4 types of heel
On our blog we wrote a brief history of Samba Platforms that we are sure you will enjoy!
What to expect from these glorious samba shoes:
- Exceptional superior leather
- Heels can be: 12 cm thin or thick, 14 cm thin or thick (please refer to our variant photos to have an idea of the sizes we offer and their platform sizes)
- Hand made
- Great durability
- Cushioned insoles
- Anti-slippery soles available upon request.
- We can make most colors, the most popular are gold and silver. Other popular colors are black, white, red, nude, green, blue. Most dancer order a specific color to match a more luxurious costume. We glitter as well!
- Need custom made Swarovski decoration? This is one of our specialty. Please inquire.
- Extremely comfortable and made for dance. Years of durability.
- This shoemaker does not work with narrow or wide feet. So if you think you need a narrow or wide shoes these are not recommended. Our non-leather would be ideal then.
- Please refer to the link below on our website to select your Brazil Shoe size. Brazil and European sizes are not the same. If you have a wide, large, narrow or unusual feet you must advise us.
About the shoemaker: They been servicing national samba schools, divas, drum queen, flag bearer with the highest quality and dedication for many years. Each pair is handcrafted with love and attention . They understand exactly what the dancers needs; what they like and dislike in samba shoes. Our shoes have traveled and have been tested all around the world by professional samba dancers. We have a great partnership with them, a trusted company that ships fast with excellent customer service. They have been around for 30 years and their shoes are structured to be used in parades, long hours of show and samba dance. These are very comfortable and durable. Our customers are extremely happy with them! Please asks us for specific shoe sizes.
These shoes are hand made and it takes up to 10-14 days to make. We might be able to make shoes quicker when the demand for samba shoes are not so high, off season. Occasionally we will run into small delays, like delays of materials being shipped, employee sick days, short staffed, weather problems such as severe heat or rain. These are common problems that naturally will delay your order. We do advise when this happens, very rarely but it might happen. So, please plan accordingly. Please note that you will only see your pair of shoes around one month in a half from the order date (manufacturing plus shipment) If we have them in stock they are shipped right away and you will see them in up to 12-15 days, sometimes less.
If you have a specific due date for a show or a venue, please keep in mind that these are hand made and at times the delivery can be quicker than expected or slower. Please allow enough time time to buy your shoes and keep shipping time in mind.
We DO NOT accept returns if your shoes arrived after the estimated shipping time given by our post office. Most shipping delays can be caused by strikes, pandemic, weather condition, or it can locally be held at your local customs office. For that reason, plan ahead. Please note we do have many styles that are READY TO BE SHIPPED, consult with us prior.
We do accept returns for another pair, however customer pays for shipping both ways. No refunds, only exchange for a new pair.
All returns must be made within 5 days of received shipment, unused and shipped to us at our USA office. If you did not use your shoes right away and you have a complaint months later we will not accept returns or exchange. You should be able to try your shoes right away in a carpeted floor, dance a bit with it and let us know your thoughts on the heel, the comfort and grip. Absolutely no returns, exchanges or store credits on used shoes.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or at checkout leave us a note with your email.