Eterno Brilho Samba
$ 140.00 USD
This strappy gladiator has 6 straps compared to our “Athena” style with 8 straps. This is a very popular and diva strappy gladiator that is sure to catch the attention of your followers. This will make you feel empress, tall, divine and supreme. A true passista from Brazil samba gladiator! Choose smooth or glitter finish. Need in any specific color to match your costume? We can do it.
On our blog we wrote a brief history of Samba Platforms that we are sure you will enjoy!
- We can make many heel sizes like 9 cm, 12 cm thick or 13 cm thin. We might be able to do 6 cm heel, please message us.
- Non-leather, man made material.
- The higher the heel, the higher the platform.
- The lower the heel, the lower the platform.
- We have several choices of finish like glitter in many shades, gold, silver or colorful vinyl choices.
- Low toe closure to give you more stability as toes do not slide downward.
- Please refer to the link below on our website to select your Brazil Shoe size. Brazil and European sizes are not the same. If you have a wide, large, narrow or unusual feet you must advise us.
- Don't see your shoe size? We can make it small or bigger sizes. Up to Brazil size 44.
- These are hand made shoes and small imperfections are acceptable and these are common characteristic of an artisanal, hand made shoes. The cobbler does not have "industrial" machinery. It's all done old fashioned way, by hand, on a table, with antique, sturdy cobbler materials.
- If you need specific anti slip rubber soles, we can make it, please notate the order. They have grooves at the bottom.
- Once you receive your shoes, make sure you inspect. Contact us if there is any problem with the order. We will gladly listen to your concerns and right away accommodate you on a new pair!
About the shoemaker: Their cobbler has been servicing national samba schools, divas, drum queen, flag bearer with the highest quality and dedication. Each pair is handcrafted with love and attention . They understands exactly what the dancers needs; what they like and dislike in samba shoes. Our shoes have traveled and have been tested all around the world by professional samba dancers. We have a great partnership with them, a trusted company that ships fast with excellent customer service 24/7. This company has been around with 21 years in the market, their shoes are structured to be used in parades, long hours of show and samba dance. These are very comfortable and durable. Our customers are extremely happy with them! Please asks us for specific shoe sizes.
The base is firm and comfortable. Very sturdy. These shoes are hand made and it takes up to 30 days to make. We might be able to make shoes quicker when the demand for samba shoes are not so high, off season. Occasionally we will run into small delays, like delays of materials being shipped, employee sick days, short staffed, weather problems such as severe heat or rain. These are common problems that naturally will delay your order. We do advise when this happens, very rarely but it might happen. So, please plan accordingly. Please note that you will only see your pair of shoes around one month in a half from the order date (manufacturing plus shipment) If we have them in stock they are shipped right away and you will see them in up to 12-15 days, sometimes less.
If you have a specific due date for a show or a venue, please keep in mind that these are hand made and at times the delivery can be quicker than expected or slower. Most of the shoes of this vendor does not take more than 20 business days to be made. In average around 15-20 days. Please allow enough time time to buy your shoes and keep shipping time in mind.
We DO NOT accept returns if your shoes arrived after the estimated shipping time given by our post office. Most shipping delays can be caused by strikes, weather condition, or it can locally be held at your local customs office. For that reason, plan ahead. Please note we do have many styles that are READY TO BE SHIPPED, consult with us prior !
We do accept returns for another pair, however customer pays for shipping both ways.
All returns must be made within 10 days of received shipment, unused and shipped to us at our USA office. If you did not use your shoes right away and you have a complain months later we will not accept returns or exchange. You should be able to try your shoes right away in a carpeted floor, dance a bit with it and let us know your thoughts on the heel, the comfort and grip.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or at checkout leave us a note with your email!
We will gladly answer any of your questions related to this product!