- African Pheasants, gold color rooster tail feathers
- Some acrylic stones in neutral & yellow colors
- Golden & yellow crystal
- Multi colored crystals in various colors
- Nude color (customer may choose any color they wish) arm sleeves with mini crystals hand sewed and hand glued.
- Felt is used for some finishing materials, specially inside the bikini top metal structure..
- If you need matching gladiators sandals, we can make, please check our styles at our shoes collections http://www.brazilcarnivalshop.com/collections/samba-shoes
- We can always modify any detail of the costume to fit your needs.
- If you need matching leg sleeves, please advise us.
At the checkout, please leave us a note with your measurements, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us the measurements/and/or sizes of: bust, waist, bikini size of top & bottom, head circumference. We will communicate with you regarding the correct way to measure, how long the costume making will take and keep you updated in all the process making of the costume.
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at email@example.com
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!