Gold & Yellow Brilliance Samba Costume
$ 1,640.00 USD
One of our most shine-shine-shine costume! The overall bling this costume delivers is unreal. There is an abundance of African pheasants on the headpiece, crowning beautifully the sparkly & rich crystals around it. It really sparkles!
Used by a local diva, this costume delivered exceptional quality and brilliance in the parade show. Hand made by Mr. Marques, carnival designer, this costume has an exuberant color and sparkle when it is on the right spot light. The costume requires weeks of hand on dedication and care. All the feathers are imported, as well as the crystals and stones. Please note that in certain times in Rio, some colored feathers will be out of stock, so we will keep you updated on all the process in the beginning of the creations.
This design has many dangling crystals so when you dance it moves so graciously from one side to the other. It's hypnotizing!
Please note that we can't ever duplicate 100% the costume as each costume is made specifically for a professional dancer/diva.
The costume has headpiece, arm sleeves, bikini top and bottom
- African Pheasants, gold color rooster tail feathers
- Some acrylic stones in neutral & yellow colors
- Golden & yellow crystal
- Multi colored crystals in various colors
- Nude color (customer may choose any color they wish) arm sleeves with mini crystals hand sewed and hand glued.
- Felt is used for some finishing materials, specially inside the bikini top metal structure..
- If you need matching gladiators sandals, we can make, please check our styles at our shoes collections http://www.brazilcarnivalshop.com/collections/samba-shoes
- We can always modify any detail of the costume to fit your needs.
- If you need matching leg sleeves, please advise us.
At the checkout, please leave us a note with your measurements, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us the measurements/and/or sizes of: bust, waist, bikini size of top & bottom, head circumference. We will communicate with you regarding the correct way to measure, how long the costume making will take and keep you updated in all the process making of the costume.