Magnifica Luxury Bikini Samba Costume
$ 520.00 USD
This is luxury costume to be added to your collection. This is a timeless Brazilian samba costume.
When we duplicate a costume not always that specific hue/tone of feathers, Lycra and Lycra pattern will be available for purchase (***color feather availability in Brazil is very seasonal) so the designer will use the next available hue closest to this original tone. If that happens they will contact us before they purchase a feather. If we cannot find that type of Lycra pattern we will communicate before we proceed. Also, we can never duplicate a costume 100%. A different stone shape and size, rhinestone thread, small beads and overall pattern of the photo above might look slightly different. That's the nature of the costume making. The designers do not keep a sample of each costume, they are going by photo, memory and availability of material. All 100% hand made, artisan craftsman. They are not manufactured. So do not expect the costume to be a mirror image of the photo above. We will however come as close as possible and you must trust the designer's taste, after all these are Brazilian costume makers with an incredible amount of experience in color making. We usually ask them to keep us in the loop of what is going on the entire process making of your costume, but they are not always available, and will only send us photo at the end. We usually send you a photo when the costume is complete, so please keep an open mind.
Please email us if you have any questions about this costume.
This complete costume includes:
- Full luxury "one size fits all" headpiece
- *** Feathers colors as shown
- Luxury necklace
- Arm cuffs
- 2 leg cuffs
- Bikini Top
- Bikini Bottom
- Note: We will never duplicate 100% a costume. The designer will substitute as she thinks its necessary a stone shape, size. Overall the costume will have the same flair and look, close as possible to the wire frame designs, but certain wire frames design and embellishments and pattern/layout could be different. We do not wish you to have the same costume as another dancer. Stone sizes, shapes and rhinestone work might be different as not always they can replicate or find the same exact stone as the photo. Please keep that in mind.
Most of the costume the following details and materials
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhinestone plates
- Glass crystal stones
- Most sizes are one size fits all, adjustable with hooks
- Some measurements are necessary for those who are used to buying a samba costume and needs the costume more tailored made.
- We only make tailored made costume when the client has a special request costume with us.
- Zipper are used for arm gloves and leg gloves.
- Some styles will use Velcro and elastic
- Usually the more expensive a costume is, the more tailored and couture the costume is tailored to your body.
- If you need a different color Lycra, feathers and stone work, please contact us so we can check availability.
Please inquire about matching Samba back piece or feather additions to costume. If there is a delay, we will advise, and why. If there are shipping delays, we will explain. If one of her employees takes a sick day and it will delay a bit your costume, we will advise. Tracking will be given by us and you will follow online all the delivery schedules.
Costume making is 30 calendar days. We cannot make it earlier as the designer has already it's schedule all confirmed with prior set dates.
Some basic measurements in centimeters will be needed for us to custom make the costume, the sending delay of your measurements will delay in starting your costumes. Please be ready to send:
- Full body photo with a recent bikini costume (front-side-back)
- Upper-middle-under bust circumference
- Nipple to nipple measurement (so we can tell how small the distance from one cup is from another)
- Brazil does NOT work in CUP size so please do not send to us. A photo and measurements is sufficient.
- Let us know if you are a small, medium or large mannequin
- Height in centimeters
- Waist Circumference
- Hips Circumference
- Shoulder to Shoulder measurements
- Remember, you are not there to make several fittings on your costume so the more information you collect prior to send us the payment, the quicker we can start on your costume right away. As a middle person between you and the designer, we send in the order to the studio one time, so all the information has to be given to us. Each order to the designer has your full costume, your name, date, price, measurements, photos, address to be shipped. If we need to wait to get this information after we get the payment, we will only send over the order once we have all 100% of your information.
- Always call us to learn or ask HOW to measure correctly. Even if you give us a measurement, and you measured incorrectly, it will be as per your measurements, and we will not be responsible for the final costume measurements.
- Email us with any questions!
- Below you will see 2 costumes, as you can see they are very much similar, but with slight pattern variations.
About the designer:
Paula Guedes atelier in São Paulo, Brazil has been one of the best samba costume designer that we have noticed among our customers. Our team has been following her designs, her customer's comments, share and likes for many years. The opinion our customers about her work is key to us adding her collection to our site.
We have noticed that the majority of USA and European professional samba dancers we spoke to uses a "Paula Guedes" bikini costume.
Her design are extreme brilliance and very much used in competitions, parades, show time. Her design studio, is packed with the most beautiful headpieces, feathers, arm & leg sets and back pieces you can imagine. She has a dedicated staff that works long hours to fulfill our orders. We have an excellent customer feedback and our communications with her is quick and fast. The average of her complete costume ranges between U$ 400-450 plus shipping. Usually shipping from Brazil varies, from anywhere from U$70-U$100, but we tend to charge shipping once the costume is ready since some headpieces will require a bigger and taller box.
Paula Guedes will also work with custom made orders and rush orders for an extra fee.
In this partnership, we will ensure that all the design process is fulfilled and you are aware of each step of the costume making. There are no language barrier between us, therefore our communication with her studio is prime. If there is a delay, we will advise, and why. If there are shipping delays, we will explain. If one of her employees takes a sick day and it will delay a bit your costume, we will advise. Tracking will be given by us and you will follow online all the delivery schedules.