Have you ever dreamed on having the perfect pair of samba shoes that fits like a glove on your feet? Do you think you might have trouble finding a great pair of samba shoes because your feet is too wide, too narrow, one slightly bigger than the other? Well after 6 years, we found this reputable and traditional samba cobbler, serving over 50 years Brazil's sambistas! This is a small town cobbler that takes small orders. They will work with your measurements and make you a perfect pair of samba shoes.
***Please read all the way to the end for measurements for this specific cobbler. Do not use our shoes general guidelines that we have on our main page for this specific cobbler.
Let's see what are the highlights of these shoes:
- The heel can be ordered any size from 7-13 inches. If you have a heel thickness or thin preference we are happy to show this cobbler. Most of his heels are on the thicker side.
- Side zipper
- Custom make to the choice of your color combo!
- If you want ONE MAIN color the main central stripe will be maintained. We cannot remove that pattern from the boots.
- Our cobbler has been servicing the local samba schools with the highest quality and dedication.
- He works with a small staff and each pair is handcrafted with love and care.
- He understands exactly what the dancers needs; what they like and dislike in samba shoes.
- His shoes are worn by all the flag bearers couples, drum queens and passistas of samba schools.
- In Brazil Carnival parade, his shoes are the most used !
- This style is used by the local samba dancers in all the samba communities in Rio and we can make it any color and finishes like glitter.
- The base sole is made with a anti-skid rubber.
- Ask us for a glitter photo swatch as each season the color might change slightly.
- We can make any color, notate the order, as our website does not allow us to have many variants on a product, so we were not able to add all the colors!
These shoes are hand made and it takes up to 15-20 days to be shipped. This means that it takes up to 20 business days to hand make the shoes. Occasionally we will run into small delays, like delays of materials being shipped, employee sick days, short staffed, weather problems such as severe heat or rain. These are common problems that naturally could delay your order. We do advise when this happens, very rarely but it might happen. So, please plan accordingly. Please note that you will only see your pair of shoes around one month in a half from the order date (manufacturing plus shipment) If we have them in stock they are shipped right away and you will see them in up to 12-15 days, sometimes less.
If you have a specific due date for a show or a venue, please keep in mind that these are hand made and at times the delivery can be quicker than expected or slower. Most of the shoes of this vendor does not take more than 20 business days to be made. In average around 15 days. Please allow enough time time to buy your shoes and keep shipping time in mind.
We DO NOT accept returns if your shoes arrived after the estimated shipping time given by our post office. Most shipping delays can be caused by strikes, weather condition, or it can locally be held at your local customs office. For that reason, plan ahead. Please note we do have many styles that are READY TO BE SHIPPED, consult with us prior !
We do not accept returns on leather shoes for size, only factory defect.
All returns must be made within 10 days of received shipment.
To help you decide your Brazil size for this cobbler, please follow the below measurements for this factory only:
- If you have a problem feet, one bigger than the other, one wider, one narrow, or in general a more narrow or more wide this cobbler CAN WORK with you. So, he will follow your measurements. If your given measurements are incorrect, we cannot exchange. There is no returns.
- We suggest not only measuring your feet but an existing shoes you dance with. If you are ordering open toes sandals, measure your open toes existing sandals. If you are ordering closed toes, measure your most comfortable closed toes. Generally speaking closed toes could be one size bigger. E-mail us if you are in doubt.
- Brazil size 37 measures 24,5 cm insole
- Brazil size 38 measures 25 cm insole
- Brazil size 39 measures 26,2 cm insole
- Brazil size 40 measures 27 cm insole grade
- Over Brazil size 40, it's custom made, however here are the average measurements:
- Brazil size 40 measures 27,8 cm insole
- Brazil size 41 measures 28 cm insole
- Brazil size 42 measures 28,5 cm insole
- Brazil size 43 measures 29 cm insole
- Don't see your size here? E-mail us!
What do we need for custom made shoes:
- Boots: we need measurements of "number 3" on the bellow image
- Height of boots: we need measurements of "number 1" on the below image.
- Circumference of boots (Calf): we need measurements of "number 2" on the below image.
- If you think you have a tall instep, we need measurements of "number 4" on the below image.
- Bunion feet: We need measurement of "number 5" on the image below.
- E-mail us anytime you think you have questions on the above. We are glad to help get this done correctly.
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at email@example.com
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!