Nathalie Ruby Red Samba Parade 2 in 1 Costume
$ 820.00 USD
This is a true "passista" costume that is made to last. Hand made by a professional carnival studio in São Paulo, this costume is designed for you samba professional dancer.
- Complete costume made of: headdress with feathers, necklace, bikini top and bottom, arm bracelet, upper arm feathered bracelet, leg sleeves & arm sleeves (you may use with arm sleeves alone or with arm feathered bracelet alone)
- Bikini top and bottom made with Lycra "cirret" (has a shine to it)
- Leather straps at the bikini top.
- 25 natural color pheasants
- Red rooster Pheasants
- Rooster feathers and peacock on the arm and headpiece.
- Crystal rhinestones, crystal threads in gold and red colors
- Brooches in gold and red colored tones
- Boreal acrylic stones and boreal stones, crystals
It's important to notice that our designs are never one exactly as the other. We might not find the exact Lycra color, feather tonality, stones of the same shape, size and color. Our designers will slightly change the shape of a detail like necklace or decoration on the arms, headpiece, leg and arm sleeve. We always take extra care to make sure one design is not exactly as the other. You as a dancer do not want to see your same costume on another dancer unless this is a group request order.
Some of the styles can be custom made to have lace with lycra, lycra cirret or a specific fabric the dancer needs for her show. This designer works for many samba schools in Rio and São Paulo and professional samba dancers in the entire Brazil. We recommend dry cleaning always. The hems are impecable and hand made. Perfect for a diva, queen or passista who has to be dressed to kill in these eye-catching dance outfits. We accept CUSTOM MADE orders, please send us an email at email@example.com
**It takes from 2-4 weeks to make this costume plus shipping time to your country, please plan according to your schedule! If we can make it in a less amount of time, we will email you right away after the costume is ordered. We understand you need a costume right away and we will work with our designer to deliver your costumes on time! We do accept rush orders, please email us so we can quote the designers and their team! Before we start any dress, we will will communicate with you on your measurements.
We will gladly answer any of your questions related to this product!