Paradise Fantasy Orange & Red Samba Costume
$ 1,490.00 USD
This is a a definite carnival parade show stopper used on the last Rio carnival 2016. Used by a local diva, this costume delivered exceptional quality and brilliance in the parade show. Hand made by Mr. Marques, carnival designer, this costume has an exuberant color and sparkle when it is on the right spot light. The costume requires weeks of hand on dedication and care. All the feathers are imported, as well as the crystals and stones. Please note that in certain times in Rio, some colored feathers will be out of stock, so we will keep you updated on all the process in the beginning of the creations.
WE simply love the details! Did you notice that it has a dangling strass-like-waterfalls at the bikini bottom and around the bikini line?
Please note that we can't ever duplicate 100% the costume as each costume is made specifically for a professional dancer/diva.
The costume has headpiece, back piece, arm bracelets, bikini top and bottom
- Pheasants & duck feathers
- Chantons (acrylic stones) in red & orange
- Golden strass
- Crystals in orange, red, clear, multi-color
- Leather straps in gold color
- Satin ribbon in red and yellow for some finishing materials.
- If you need matching gladiators sandals, we can make, please check our styles at our shoes collections http://www.brazilcarnivalshop.com/collections/samba-shoes
- We can always modify any detail of the costume to fit your needs.
At the checkout, please leave us a note with your measurements, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us the measurements/and/or sizes of: bust, waist, bikini size of top & bottom, head circumference. We will communicate with you regarding the correct way to measure, how long the costume making will take and keep you updated in all the process making of the costume.