Peep Toe Leather Samba
$ 145.00 USD
This is one of ours best 5 star shoes made by Julia Adrosenko in Australia. Julia has years of samba experience and dance. She designed these must have forever best leather samba shoes. If you use European numbers, this is for you! Samba heels are designed by dancers for dancers! We tried them! They are very very comfortable! Hours of parading or taking classes! These will not hurt you!
They are lightweight, feature genuine leather upper and inner and come in two gorgeous colors combinations as per the images below!
- Shoes and sole are 100% genuine leather, inside and outside.
- To help you choose your size we have some guidance on sizes on these shoes:
European size 37 measure 23 cm insoles
European size 38 measure 23.5 cm - 24 cm insoles
European size 39 measure 24.5 cm - 25 cm insoles
European size 40 measure 26 cm insoles
European size 41 measure 26.5 cm - 27 cm insoles
- With comfort, support and durability being paramount in our design process, our Samba shoes will be sure to impress!
- Extremely comfortable, they stretch a bit because it's leather, and within the years, they mold to your foot.
- Bottom sole is a hard leather, they are not rubber, or anti slip or suede sole (like in ballroom Latin shoes).
- Classic samba look!
- The sizes are European 34 to 42.
- Shoes takes 3-4 weeks to be made.
- No returns on leather shoes.
- Exchanges are up to shoemaker's decision.
- Customer pays shipping both ways if shoemakers accepts exchanges if customer ordered incorrect sizes.
- Ankle straps goes under the sole to give extra stability. Perfect for wide or thin feet.
- 3.5 cm platform and 13 cm heels that are a bit thicker than our other heels.
- 2 color options, gold and silver.
- If you need guidance measuring the shoes, please see below and e-mail or send us a message via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/brazilcarnivalshop/