Very elegant and classy samba gladiator shoes with a front buckle strap closure!This is a great samba shoes for short or tall professionals, with heels of every size! This is our best seller!
- We make this style in 12 cm heels. One is a straight heel and we call it thick. The other is also a 12 cm heel, however it's curvy and we call it 12 cm thin.
- Open toes
- Low toe closure to give you more stability as toes do not slide downward.
- Please refer to the link on our website to select your Brazil Shoe size. Brazil and European sizes are not the same. If you have a wide, large, narrow or unusual feet you must advise us.
- Don't see your shoe size? We can make it small or bigger sizes. Up to Brazil size 44.
- These are hand made shoes and small imperfections are acceptable. You might see a bit of excess glue, slight uneven hand stitches and tiny small holes were the nails were placed to secure the shoes together (it's removed later). These are all common characteristic of an artisanal, hand made shoes. The cobbler does not have "industry standard" machinery. It's all done old fashioned way, by hand, on a table, with antique, sturdy cobbler materials.
- Occasionally mistakes on your order might happen, or a material might come with a damage for whatever reason. We will gladly listen to your concerns and right away accommodate you on a new pair!
Our cobbler has been servicing the local samba schools with the highest quality and dedication. He works alone with a very small staff and each pair is handcrafted with love and care. He understands exactly what the dancers needs; what they like and dislike in samba shoes. His shoes are worn by all the flag bearers couples, drum queens, divas and passistas of samba schools. In Rio Carnival parade, his shoes are the most used by all the samba communities in Rio and we can make it any color and finishes like glitter. The base sole is made with a anti-skid rubber. Ask us for a glitter photo swatch as each season the color might change slightly. This style has no zipper, We only offer at the moment on a 13 inch thin heel.
This is not leather, but holds many years. The base is firm and comfortable. Very sturdy. Our shoes are hand made and it takes up to 30 days to be shipped. This means that it takes 30 business days to hand make the shoes. Occasionally we will run into small delays, like delays of materials being shipped, employee sick days, short staffed, weather problems such as severe heat or rain. These are common problems that naturally will delay your order. We do advise when this happens, very rarely but it might happen. So, please plan accordingly. Please note that you will only see your pair of shoes around one month in a half from the order date (manufacturing plus shipment) If we have them in stock they are shipped right away and you will see them in up to 12-15 days, sometimes less.
If you have a specific due date for a show or a venue, please keep in mind that these are hand made and at times the delivery can be quicker than expected or slower. Most of the shoes of this vendor does not take more than 30 business days to be made. In average around 25 days. Please allow enough time time to buy your shoes and keep shipping time in mind.
We DO NOT accept returns if your shoes arrived after the estimated shipping time given by our post office. Most shipping delays can be caused by strikes, weather condition, or it can locally be held at your local customs office. For that reason, plan ahead. Please note we do have many styles that are READY TO BE SHIPPED, consult with us prior !
We do accept returns for size exchange, however the client pays for shipping both ways.
All returns must be made within 10 days of received shipment, unused and shipped to us at our USA office. If you did not use your shoes right away and you have a complain months later we will NOT accept returns or exchange. You should be able to try your shoes right away in a carpeted floor, dance a bit with it and let us know your thoughts on the heel, the comfort and grip.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or at checkout leave us a note with your email!
We will gladly answer any of your questions related to this product!
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at email@example.com
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!