Regal Amazonia Verde Luxury Bikini Samba Costume
$ 540.00 USD
This is luxury costume to be added to your collection. This is a timeless Brazilian samba costume.
*Please note that this costume photos was taken on a dark studio, so the feathers and Lycra in this costume will appear a bit lighter during the day, however when we duplicate a costume not always that specific hue/tone of feathers and Lycra will be available for purchase (***color feather availability in Brazil is very seasonal) so the designer will use the next available hue closest to this original tone. If that happens she will contact us before that is done. Also, some costumes have specific Lycra patterns and it is also seasonal. If we cannot find that type of pattern we will communicate before we proceed.
Please email us if you have any questions about this costume.
This complete costume includes:
- Full luxury "one size fits all" headpiece.
- ***Feather colors as shown on the photo
- 2 arm sleeves
- 2 leg sleeves
- Bikini Top
- Bikini Bottom
- Note: We will never duplicate 100% a costume. The designer will substitute as she thinks its necessary a stone shape, size. Overall the costume will have the same flair and look, close as possible to the wire frame designs, but certain wire frames design and embellishments and pattern/layout could be different. We do not wish you to have the same costume as another dancer. Stone sizes, shapes and rhinestone work might be different as not always they can replicate or find the same exact stone as the photo. Please keep that in mind.
Most of the costume the following details and materials
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhinestone plates
- Glass crystal stones
- Most sizes are one size fits all, adjustable with hooks
- Some measurements are necessary for those who are used to buying a samba costume and needs the costume more tailored made.
- We only make tailored made costume when the client has a special request costume with us.
- Zipper are used for arm gloves and leg gloves.
- Some styles will use Velcro and elastic
- Usually the more expensive a costume is, the more tailored and couture the costume is tailored to your body.
- If you need a different color Lycra, feathers and stone work, please contact us so we can check availability.
Please inquire about matching Samba back piece or feather additions to costume.
About the designer:
Paula Guedes atelier in São Paulo, Brazil has been one of the best samba costume designer that we have noticed among our customers. Our team has been following her designs, her customer's comments, share and likes for many years. The opinion our customers about her work is key to us adding her collection to our site.
We have noticed that the majority of USA and European professional samba dancers we spoke to uses a "Paula Guedes" bikini costume.
Her design are extreme brilliance and very much used in competitions, parades, show time. Her design studio, is packed with the most beautiful headpieces, feathers, arm & leg sets and back pieces you can imagine. She has a dedicated staff that works long hours to fulfill our orders. We have an excellent customer feedback and our communications with her is quick and fast. The average of her complete costume ranges between U$ 400-450 plus shipping. Usually shipping from Brazil varies, from anywhere from U$70-U$100, but we tend to charge shipping once the costume is ready since some headpieces will require a bigger and taller box.
Paula Guedes will also work with custom made orders and rush orders for an extra fee.
In this partnership, we will ensure that all the design process is fulfilled and you are aware of each step of the costume making. There are no language barrier between us, therefore our communication with her studio is prime. If there is a delay, we will advise, and why. If there are shipping delays, we will explain. If one of her employees takes a sick day and it will delay a bit your costume, we will advise. Tracking will be given by us and you will follow online all the delivery schedules.