This is luxury costume to be added to your collection. This is a timeless Brazilian samba costume.
*Please note that this costume photos was taken on a dark studio, so the feathers in this costume will appear lighter during the day, however when we duplicate a costume not always that specific hue/tone of feathers will be available for purchase (color feather availability in Brazil is very seasonal) so the designer will use the next available hue closest to this original tone. If that happens she will contact us before that is done. Also, some costumes have specific Lycra patterns and it is also seasonal. If we cannot find that type of pattern we will communicate before we proceed.
Please email us if you have any questions about this costume.
This complete costume includes:
- Full luxury "one size fits all" headpiece.
- The original color of these feathers is light caramel, however this tonality is not available anymore, so we can substiute for another color,
- 2 arm cuffs
- 2 Leg cuffs
- One Piece
- Note: We will never duplicate 100% a costume. The designer will substitute as she thinks its necessary a stone shape, size. Overall the costume will have the same flair and look, close as possible to the wire frame designs, but certain wire frames design and embellishments and pattern/layout could be different. We do not wish you to have the same costume as another dancer.
Most of the costume the following details and materials
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhinestone plates
- Glass crystal stones
- Most sizes are one size fits all, adjustable with hooks
- Some measurements are necessary for those who are used to buying a samba costume and needs the costume more tailored made.
- We only make tailored made costume when the client has a special request costume with us.
- Zipper are used for arm gloves and leg gloves.
- Some styles will use Velcro and elastic
- Usually the more expensive a costume is, the more tailored and couture the costume is tailored to your body.
Please inquire about matching Samba back piece or feather additions to costume.
About the designer:
Paula Guedes atelier in São Paulo, Brazil has been one of the best samba costume designer that we have noticed among our customers. Our team has been following her designs, her customer's comments, share and likes for many years. The opinion our customers about her work is key to us adding her collection to our site.
We have noticed that the majority of USA and European professional samba dancers we spoke to uses a "Paula Guedes" bikini costume.
Her design are extreme brilliance and very much used in competitions, parades, show time. Her design studio, is packed with the most beautiful headpieces, feathers, arm & leg sets and back pieces you can imagine. She has a dedicated staff that works long hours to fulfill our orders. We have an excellent customer feedback and our communications with her is quick and fast. The average of her complete costume ranges between U$ 400-450 plus shipping. Usually shipping from Brazil varies, from anywhere from U$70-U$100, but we tend to charge shipping once the costume is ready since some headpieces will require a bigger and taller box.
Paula Guedes will also work with custom made orders and rush orders for an extra fee.
In this partnership, we will ensure that all the design process is fulfilled and you are aware of each step of the costume making. There are no language barrier between us, therefore our communication with her studio is prime. If there is a delay, we will advise, and why. If there are shipping delays, we will explain. If one of her employees takes a sick day and it will delay a bit your costume, we will advise. Tracking will be given by us and you will follow online all the delivery schedules.
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at email@example.com
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!