This show costume has Brazil written all over it! The imperial headdress and the back wings frames beautifully the dancer's body. The amount of sparkle and shine on this bikini set is impressive. Luxurious feathers like pheasant and duck adds brilliance to the set!
The different colors of yellow, green and gold mixed with silver is a true bird of paradise. The bikini bottom has a beautiful design, different than most traditional bikini sets we see out there. We simply love this costume in our shop.
Used by a local diva, this costume delivered exceptional quality and brilliance in the parade show. Hand made by Mr. Marques, carnival designer, this costume has an exuberant color and sparkle when it is on the right spot light. The costume requires weeks of hand on dedication and care. All the feathers are imported, as well as the crystals and stones. Please note that in certain times in Rio, some colored feathers will be out of stock, so we will keep you updated on all the process in the beginning of the creations.
The costume has 7 pieces: headpiece, back piece, arm bracelets, necklace, bikini top & bottom
- Pheasant, duck, rooster feathers
- Stones in neutral & yellow, green, blue, clear crystals.
- Stones called "bull's eye" in blue and yellow.
- Costume pearls
- Yellow metal base
- Felt is used for some finishing materials, specially inside the bikini top metal structure, shoulder wing strap.
- We can always modify any detail of the costume to fit your needs.
- If you need matching leg sleeves, please advise us.
At the checkout, please leave us if you wish with questions or email us at email@example.com
We will communicate with you regarding the correct way to measure, how long the costume making will take and keep you updated in all the process making of the costume.