União da Ilha "Nzara Ndembu – Glória ao Senhor Tempo" - Section 25 - Floor Costume -"Ventos da Matamba" Male/Female
$ 30.00 USD
In this group, you will be at the section #25 of the União da Ilha Samba School.
THIS IS A FLOOR COSTUME, NOT FLOAT
This is for men or woman. Very light costume, the top portion in "U" shape is made with styrofoam.
The difference between the ground floor and the float, is that in general the samba school will require that on floats, that you know the samba school theme songs, called "samba enredo". Also, samba schools will have you sign a release form, releasing them from any responsibility (liability) in case of an accident; after all you will be moving on a car/float, and dancing at the same time. If you abandon your float, the school will most probably loose points. So this is a position that requires dedication and responsibility. You must know the samba theme song prior to your parade. The school will be judged on that. We suggest you to listen and practice the music/lyrics before your arrival.
Below are some information about your samba school's 2017 theme:
- You will be parading at one float on the samba school on Monday, February 27th
- Parade duration is for 60 minutes.
- You must pick up your costume 7 days prior to the event at the União da Ilha Samba School headquarters located at: R. Rivadávia Corrêa, 60 - Gambôa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20220-290, Brazil
- For an extra fee of U$30 we can deliver the costume to you.
- We must have your local phone number in case you do not pick up your costume. Please send us your hotel information, contact information at the week of the parade.
- You get to keep your costumes.
- This costume has: plumes, feathers, boas, acrylic crystals, mirror crystals
- We will contact you regarding your measurements. We will also need your Brazil shoe size: https://www.brazilcarnivalshop.com/pages/what-is-my-brazil-shoe-size