- Acetate grass comes in 2 main sizes used in costume making: small and large. They come in a variety of colors.
- There is a minimum of 5 to bouquet to purchase to be shipped on each color.
- A Bouquet of Size Small measures 43 cm height
- A bouquet of Size Medium measures 78 cm height
- Each bouquet is around 1 meter "rolled up" to become 1 bouquet
- Each color has a iridescent sheen/finish to it, so it's not a solid acetate, it has specs of iridescent little spots that gives that really shinny look
- Need more than 100 bouquets? Send us an email. Have a special project for a team or samba group? We can send you all the information you need on timing and delivery.
- Need a specific color, email or call us. We can work with your color palette.
- Hand made in Brazil
- Please note it takes 1 week for the acetate grasses to reach our office, then it's inspected to ensure the order is correct, and then shipped to you.
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at email@example.com
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!