Blue Samba Parade 2 in 1 Costume
$ 780.00 USD
This is a true "passista" costume that is made to last. Hand made by a professional carnival studio in São Paulo, this costume is designed for you samba professional dancer.
- Complete costume made of: headdress with feathers, necklace, bikini top and bottom, arm bracelet, upper arm feathered bracelet, leg sleeves & arm sleeves (you may use with arm sleeves alone or with arm feathered bracelet alone)
- Bikini top and bottom made with Lycra "cirret" (has a shine to it)
- Leather straps at the bikini top.
- 25 blue turquoise pheasants
- Long rooster tail blue turquoise
- Pheasant feathers on the arm and headpiece.
- Crystal strass, crystal threads in gold and blue colors
- Brooches in gold and blue colored tones
- Boreal acrylic stones and boreal stones, crystals
Some of the styles can be custom made to have lace with lycra, lycra cirret or a specific fabric the dancer needs for her show. This designer works for many samba schools in Rio and São Paulo and professional samba dancers in the entire Brazil. We recommend dry cleaning always. Her hems are impecable and hand made. Perfect for a diva, queen, passista who needs to rehearse before pre-carnaval parade show time and has to be dressed to kill in these eye-catching dance outfits. We accept CUSTOM MADE orders, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
**It takes from 2-4 weeks to make this costume plus shipping time to your country, please plan according to your schedule! If we can make it in a less amount of time, we will email you right away after the costume is ordered. We understand you need this right away and we will work with our designer to deliver your costumes on time! We do accept rush orders, please email us so we can quote the designers and their team! Before we start any dress, we will will communicate with you on your measurements.
We will gladly answer any of your questions related to this product!