$ 290.00 USD
This is a very stable headdress that has the Brazilian colors and feathers. Perfect for a Brazil theme, Rio theme! We scouted this designer because they had a vast variety of "Brazil" theme. We simply love it!
This is a gorgeous headpiece that we can custom make in any color combination you need to match as close as possible your existing bikini costume.
This is a luxurious headpiece that can be custom made to match the colors of your costume beads and in the feathers colors of your choice as well.
When we duplicate a headpiece not always that specific hue/tone of feathers, will be available for purchase (***color feather availability in Brazil is very seasonal) so the designer will use the next available hue closest to this original tone. If that happens they will contact us before they purchase a feather. If we cannot find that type of Lycra pattern we will communicate before we proceed.
Also, we can never duplicate a headpiece 100%. A different stone shape and size, rhinestone thread, small beads and overall pattern of the photo above might look slightly different. Why? Because when the designer then goes to re-purchase these stones in the local stone supplier, the exact same size and shape might not be available. That's the nature of the costume making. The designers do not keep a sample of each headpiece, they are going by photo, memory and availability of material. All 100% hand made, artisan craftsman. They are not manufactured in a production speedy way.
Also, please note that feathers are seasonal in Brazil, specially right after the carnival season, so the color feather you like could be out of stock. We always call many feather vendors to check stock and delivery time. Contact us always before if you need to have an idea of availability.
So do not expect the headpiece to be a mirror image of the photo provided. We will however come as close as possible and you must trust the designer's taste, after all these are Brazilian costume makers with an incredible amount of experience in costume making. We usually ask them to keep us in the loop of what is going on the entire process making of your headpiece, but they are not always available, and they will only send us photo at the end. We usually send you a photo when the costume is complete, so please keep an open mind. Being that we do not duplicate 100% the costume, we do that so that you and another sambista does not have the same costume.
Please email us if you have any questions about this costume.
This headpiece costume includes:
- Luxury "one size fits all" headpiece.
- *** Feathers colors as show or your choice (Rooster feathers)
- If you need another type of feather (pheasants added, trimmed plumes), please advise us before you place the order.
- Embellishments placements as show
- Please advise us if your costume is silver rhinestone based or gold.
- Not always the same wire frame is duplicated 100% slight variations is acceptable.
- Note: We will never duplicate 100% a headpiece The designer will substitute as she thinks its necessary a stone shape, size. Overall the costume headpiece will have the same flair and look, close as possible to the wire frame designs, but certain wire frames design and embellishments and pattern/layout could be different. We do not wish you to have the same costume as another dancer. Stone sizes, shapes and rhinestone work might be different as not always they can replicate or find the same exact stone as the photo. Please keep that in mind.
Please inquire about matching Samba back piece, bikini full costume or any custom order you might have.
If there is a delay on your costume making, we will advise, and why. If there are shipping delays, we will explain. If one of her employees takes a sick day and it will delay a bit your costume, we will advise. Tracking will be given by us and you will follow online all the delivery schedules.
Costume making is up to 30 calendar days. We cannot make it earlier as the designer has already it's schedule all confirmed with prior set dates.