Brittany Blue Luxury 10 Piece Bikini Samba Costume
$ 190.00 USD
This is luxury costume to be added to your collection. This is a timeless Brazilian samba costume.
When we duplicate a costume not always that specific hue/tone of feathers, Satin base, , felt, Lycra and Lycra pattern will be available for purchase (***color feather availability in Brazil is very seasonal) so the designer will use the next available hue closest to this original tone. If that happens they will contact us before they purchase a feather. If we cannot find that type of Lycra pattern we will communicate before we proceed. Also, we can never duplicate a costume 100%. A different stone shape and size, rhinestone thread, small beads and overall pattern of the photo above might look slightly different. That's the nature of the costume making. The designers do not keep a sample of each costume, they are going by photo, memory and availability of material. All 100% hand made, artisan craftsman. They are not manufactured. So do not expect the costume to be a mirror image of the photo above. We will however come as close as possible and you must trust the designer's taste, after all these are Brazilian costume makers with an incredible amount of experience in color making. We usually ask them to keep us in the loop of what is going on the entire process making of your costume, but they are not always available, and will only send us photo at the end. We usually send you a photo when the costume is complete, so please keep an open mind.
Please email us if you have any questions about this costume.
This complete costume includes:
- Full luxury "one size fits all" headpiece
- *** Feathers colors as shown
- Headpiece with feathers
- Luxury neck piece
- Bikini Top wire framed, embellished (inside is covered 100% with felt material). Back straps of the bikini top made with 2-3 hooks. You may add more if you need at your own expense.
- Bikini Bottom (inside is covered 100% with felt material). Side straps of the bikini bottom made with 4 hooks. You may add more if you need at your own expense.
- 2 sets of arm pieces, one upper arm set with feathers
- 1 pair leg pieces with no feathers
- Note: We will never duplicate 100% a costume. The designer will substitute as she thinks its necessary a stone shape, size. Overall the costume will have the same flair and look, close as possible to the wire frame designs, but certain wire frames design and embellishments and pattern/layout could be different. We do not wish you to have the same costume as another dancer. Stone sizes, shapes and rhinestone work might be different as not always they can replicate or find the same exact stone as the photo. Please keep that in mind.
Most of the costume the following details and materials
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhinestone plates or threads in silver or gold base.
- Acrylic stones
- Glass crystal stones
- Most sizes are one size fits all, adjustable with hooks
- Some measurements are necessary for those who are used to buying a samba costume and needs the costume more tailored made.
- We only make tailored made costume when the client has a special request costume with us.
- Zipper are used for arm gloves and leg gloves if used in costume
- Some styles will use Velcro and elastic
- Usually the more expensive a costume is, the more tailored and couture the costume is tailored to your body.
- If you need a different color Lycra, feathers and stone work, please contact us so we can check availability.
Please inquire about matching Samba back piece or feather additions to costume. If there is a delay, we will advise, and why. If there are shipping delays, we will explain. If one of her employees takes a sick day and it will delay a bit your costume, we will advise. Tracking will be given by us and you will follow online all the delivery schedules.
Costume making is 30 calendar days. We cannot make it earlier as the designer has already it's schedule all confirmed with prior set dates.
Some basic measurements in centimeters will be needed for us to custom make the costume, the sending delay of your measurements will delay in starting your costumes. Please be ready to send:
- Full body photo with a recent bikini costume (front-side-back)
- Upper-middle-under bust circumference
- Nipple to nipple measurement (so we can tell how small the distance from one cup is from another)
- Brazil does NOT work in CUP size so please do not send to us. A photo and measurements is sufficient.
- We ask for bikini measurements. We will email you on how you should take your measurements.
- Let us know if you are a small, medium or large mannequin
- Height in centimeters
- Waist Circumference
- Hips Circumference
- Shoulder to Shoulder measurements
- Upper arm (biceps) measurements
- Wrist measurements
- Neck measurements
- Remember, you are not there to make several fittings on your costume so the more information you collect prior to send us the payment, the quicker we can start on your costume right away. As a middle person between you and the designer, we send in the order to the studio one time, so all the information has to be given to us. Mistakes can be made, and we might ask you again for a measurement, or we might have forgotten to ask you for a specific measurement. It's normal and part of the costume making. You are not in Brazil to make several fittings, so as we are making your costume, or even towards the end we will ask you to double check measurements if the designer finds necessary. Each order to the designer has your full costume, your name, date, price, measurements, photos, address to be shipped. If we need to wait to get this information after we get the payment, we will only send over the order once we have all 100% of your information.
- Always call us to learn or ask HOW to measure correctly. Even if you give us a measurement, and you measured incorrectly, it will be as per your measurements, and we will not be responsible for the final costume measurements.
- Email us with any questions!