$ 149.00 USD
Open one piece! If you want to add a new look to your existing bikini top just slip this embellished open one piece. Extremely well made in Rio. U$149 plus shipping from California. Fits a small. #fitness #bodypositive #passista #bikini #onepiecedress #bikinitop #newlook #sambabrasil
We can make in any color you wish. Add a headpiece and a glorious headpiece and you are ready to dance.
If you are ordering this one piece in a different color please note below:
When we duplicate a costume, one piece or dance outfit not always that specific hue/tone of material, Lycra and Lycra pattern will be available for purchase (***color availability in Brazil is very seasonal) so the designer will use the next available hue closest to this original tone. If that happens they will contact us before they purchase a feather. If we cannot find that type of Lycra pattern we will communicate before we proceed. Also, we can never duplicate a costume 100%. A different stone shape and size, rhinestone thread, small beads and overall pattern of the photo above might look slightly different. That's the nature of the costume making. The designers do not keep a sample of each costume, they are going by photo, memory and availability of material. All 100% hand made, artisan craftsman. They are not manufactured. So do not expect the costume to be a mirror image of the photo above. We will however come as close as possible and you must trust the designer's taste, after all these are Brazilian costume makers with an incredible amount of experience in color making. We usually ask them to keep us in the loop of what is going on the entire process making of your costume, but they are not always available, and will only send us photo at the end. We usually send you a photo when the costume is complete, so please keep an open mind.
Please email us if you have any questions about this costume.
Most of the costume has the following details and materials. If you are not sure of what materials this outfit has please message us!
- Swarovski crystals
- Rhinestone plates
- Glass crystal stones
- Acrylic stones
- We only make tailored made costume when the client has a special request costume with us.
- Usually the more expensive a costume is, the more tailored and couture the costume is tailored to your body.
- Costume making is 20-30 calendar days. We cannot make it earlier as the designer has already it's schedule all confirmed with prior set dates.
Please inquire about matching Samba back piece or feather additions to costume. If there is a delay, we will advise, and why. If there are shipping delays, we will explain. If one of her employees takes a sick day and it will delay a bit your costume, we will advise. Tracking will be given by us and you will follow online all the delivery schedules.
Some basic measurements in centimeters will be needed for us to custom make the costume, the sending delay of your measurements will delay in starting your costumes. Please be ready to send:
- Full body photo with a recent bikini costume (front-side-back)
- Upper-middle-under bust circumference
- Nipple to nipple measurement (so we can tell how small the distance from one cup is from another)
- Brazil does NOT work in CUP size so please do not send to us. A photo and measurements is sufficient.
- Let us know if you are a small, medium or large mannequin
- Height in centimeters
- Waist Circumference
- Hips Circumference
- Remember, you are not there to make several fittings on your costume so the more information you collect prior to send us the payment, the quicker we can start on your costume right away. As a middle person between you and the designer, we send in the order to the studio one time, so all the information has to be given to us. Each order to the designer has your full costume, your name, date, price, measurements, photos, address to be shipped. If we need to wait to get this information after we get the payment, we will only send over the order once we have all 100% of your information.
- Always call us to learn or ask HOW to measure correctly. Even if you give us a measurement, and you measured incorrectly, it will be as per your measurements, and we will not be responsible for the final costume measurements.
- Email us with any questions!