This is a gorgeous headpiece that we can custom make in any color combination you need to match as close as possible your existing bikini costume.
This is a custom made order, so will contact you via email to confirm every detail of this order, like feather main colors, feather tips, acrylic stones, base color, rhinestones, etc. If this is to be matched to an existing costume, we would like to see it as well to deliver you a beautiful headdress that matches as close as possible to your costume.
- Embellished with different sizes of stones, acrylics, crystal and rhinestone threads.
- Hand made
- Rooster Feathers (if you choose pheasants, please inquire for pricing)
- Base can be silver or gold. In other words, we use rhinestones, so that rhinestone has a silver back base (where it grasps the stone with claws) or with gold base. So it's important to notate and choose gold or silver base.
- Feathers in Brazil is very seasonal. Do consult with us as some feathers local suppliers have in stock the specific color you wish, other colors needs to be ordered (takes 7 days) and other colors comes from abroad. So always inquire prior to placing your order.
- Please note that in Brazil certain materials are very hard to find, so at times the designer will substitute a specific acrylic shape or stone to a similar one. The same style of the embellishment will not be same at your final product and the designer will substitute without customer approval. That's just the nature of this business.
- Another observation is that the featured wire frame (skeleton of the headdress) is a unique item. In other words the wire frame designer (which is another designer who just does wire frame) might modify the wire frame slightly. Not one wire frame is 100% as the other. Please keep that in mind. However we will come close to the design to match what was purchased.
- The feature headdress is show with rooster feathers. If you need prime feathers like duck, plumes, pheasants etc please email us as price will change.
- The feathers are non removable and attached to the headpiece
- If you need removable feathers, the headpiece price will go up.
- Headpiece is covered in the inner part with felt material and nicely finished.
- We can make any color combo that you wish!
- Choose your feather color and feather tip color.
This is a true "samba" headpiece that is made to last. Hand made by a professional carnaval studio in Rio, this costume is designed for you samba professional dancer. It is fabricated with the best quality material, hand made with hand sewn stones, rhinestones and "crystals" of various colors and sizes.
This designer works for many samba schools in Rio and São Paulo and professional samba dancers in the entire Brazil. We recommend dry cleaning always. We accept CUSTOM MADE orders, please send us an email at email@example.com
**It takes up to 3 weeks to make this headdress for custom made orders plus shipping time to your country, please plan according to your schedule! If we can make it in a less amount of time, we will email you right away after the costume is ordered. We understand you need this right away and we will work with our designer to deliver your costumes on time! We do accept rush orders, please email us so we can quote the designers and their team! Before we start any dress, we will will communicate with you on your measurements.
We will gladly answer any of your questions related to this product!
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!