Estrela do Rio
$ 249.00 USD
Another beautiful summer over the top fringe samba dress! It has so much movement and abundant fringes. This is such an exclusive design for our shop. Lot’s of sparkle!
- We can make any color you wish, just email us so we can work with you.
- The bottom is a short one piece that has decorated side straps.
- Bust line decorated with abundant beautiful small, medium and large beads, rhinestones.
- Some fringes can be made a bit longer or shorter, so pleas consult with us prior to placing an order (see below the fringe difference of the white and salmon).
- We can make the dress connected too to bottom or separate. Please let us know if you need to change.
- Dress comes with neck piece and a pair of sparkling cuffs.
- Stone work is glued, not sewn. This is an extremely super powerful glue specific to stones. It will only come off if you literally rip stone out.
- Need the dress a bit longer or shorter dress? We can tailor to your size.
- Don't see the color you love above? We can make it! Just email or call us.
Note about the fringes: Fringes are sold in Brazil in many colors. Some colors are naturally their true color. Others fringe colors to achieve another desired hue, or tone, needs to be tinted or dyed. Said that, when we dye and existing color, and add another color, the fringe to the touch is less soft than the original "virgin", or true color. So let's say you want a deep purple. Well, they will probably get the pink and add more blue dyes to achieve purple or even more red...This makes the original "pink", less soft to touch. So there is a slight difference to the touch.The natural fringes falls down in a more "straight down" effect, the tinted or dyed fringes are less straight, but still achieves the same look. This is just a disclosure so that you as a customer knows exactly what you are getting and can make the best choice. The colors listed below on the variants are natural colored fringes. Don't see your color? Please e-mail us so we can check availability!
These are the natural fringes colors available: Black, White, Brazil Flag Green, Lime Bright Green, Yellow Gold, Orange, Light Pink, Lilac, Royal Blue, Light Baby Blue, Grey.
Any other color other than above will be dyed.
Before we start any costume or dress we will be making, we will ask for your measurements!
Some of the styles can be custom made to have lace with Lycra, Lycra Cirret or a specific fabric the dancer needs for her show. This designer works for many samba schools in Rio and São Paulo and professional samba dancers in the entire Brazil. We recommend dry cleaning always. Her hems are impeccable and hand made. Perfect for a diva, queen, passista who needs to rehearse before pre carnaval parade show time and has to be dressed to kill in these eye-catching dance outfits. We accept CUSTOM MADE orders, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
**It takes from 2-3 weeks to make this costume plus shipping time to your country, please plan according to your schedule! If we can make it in a less amount of time, we will email you right away after the costume is ordered. We understand you need this right away and we will work with our designer to deliver your costumes on time! We do accept rush orders, please email us so we can quote the designers and their team! Before we start any dress, we will will communicate with you on your measurements.
We will gladly answer any of your questions related to this product!