- Be bold and create a huge impact on your group costume!
- This leaf is very light-a very thin layer of foam on the back, polyester shinny and printed with glitter on the front-choice of gold or green glitter.
- Cutout edges measures 14.5 inches or 37 cm / about 5.5 inches wide or 14 cm .
- Plain Leaf measures 16 inches or 41 cm and has a width of 7 inches or 17 cm
- Smaller Leaf measures 11.5 inches or 29 cm and has a width of 5.5 inches or 13 cm
- Long pointy/tall leaf measures 27 inches or 68 cm and has a width of 3 inches or 7.5 cm
- Tiny Leafs measures 7 inches of 17 cm with width of 3 inches or 8 cm
- Minimum of 10 feathers sold together
- Need more than 100? Send us an email. Have a special project for a team or samba group? We can send you all the information you need on timing and delivery.
- Need a specific color, email or call us. We can work with your color palette.
- Hand made in Brazil
What are artificial feathers? Well you might think that by looking at the word, they are feathers who look and feel like real feathers right? Well, not in Brazil. Artificial feathers are specially used in carnival parade costumes in big or small quantities as an accent or back wings for example. Some artificial feathers when seen from far away in a parade looks just like the real feather. That's the beauty of it!
Some artificial feathers are custom made to match a theme, a costume or a float. We got extremely happy when we were contacted to sell these artificial feathers, specially because they are made in Brazil, and hand made.
Artificial feathers can also be used alone in headpieces, in back wings, arm wings or in between real feathers as an accents. It gives a different dimension and shine to the costume, an effect that a real feather cannot achieve.
It's all up to your imagination!
Artificial feathers in Brazil are made of fabric or acetate, usually covered in glitter or paint. The shape and form in general terms reminds you of a feather and it is attached to thin skewers. Some styles includes streams of acetate, fiber skewers and fabric or thin foam design.
These artificial feathers are then applied to the costume. If you need a special design, base color or specific length, do not hesitate in contacting us.