So, we noticed that in Brazil, before and after show time, there is this ritual that most passistas have. One of them is to arrive in their clothes, then they change into their costumes, and right before they go on stage they simply do not walk back and forth with their costume....they wear a robe. It's the right way to behave before a show. They are therefore more comfortable and protected. Sometimes the a/c is strong, and sometimes they simply do not want to have everyone around taking photos of them. At times they can retouch their costumes and feel like they can walk here and there comfortably. Who doesn't want to feel like a diva, ready to be seen?
- Each robe is personalized to your words.
- Choose the color of the robe that you love the most
- Choose the color of the thread to match the robe
- The back of the robe can only fit 3 lines.
- The 1st Line has a Crown or not (or the a name like "Queen", "Princess", "Diva"
- The 2nd Line has your name
- The 3rd Line has your last name or not
- The front of the robe can have your 1st and last name, or whatever 2 words you want or just a symbol of a crown.
- Feel free to email us if you have any questions
- We will always email you to double check the order, don't worry.
- Choose from more than 30 colors ( Please refer to the color chart below).
**It takes 10 days to make this robe plus shipping time to your country, please plan according to your schedule! If we can make it in a less amount of time, we will email you right away. We understand you need this right away and we will work with our designer to deliver your robe on time!
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!