Slim Fabric & Acetate Pheasant
$ 9.67 USD
- There are 2 types of artificial feathers in this style
- Fabric & acetate, both glittered measures 23.5 ' inches or 59 cm, these are considered size Large.
- If you need sizes Small and Medium contact us.
- Minimum of 10 feathers sold together
- Need more than 100? Send us an email. Have a special project for a team or samba group? We can send you all the information you need on timing and delivery.
- Need a specific color, email or call us. We can work with your color palette.
- Hand made in Brazil
What are artificial feathers? Well you might think that by looking at the word, they are feathers who look and feel like real feathers right? Well, not in Brazil. Artificial feathers are specially used in carnival parade costumes in big or small quantities as an accent or back wings for example. Some artificial feathers when seen from far away in a parade looks just like the real feather. That's the beauty of it!
Some artificial feathers are custom made to match a theme, a costume or a float. We got extremely happy when we were contacted to sell these artificial feathers, specially because they are made in Brazil, and hand made.
Artificial feathers can also be used alone in headpieces, in back wings, arm wings or in between real feathers as an accents. It gives a different dimension and shine to the costume, an effect that a real feather cannot achieve.
It's all up to your imagination!
Artificial feathers in Brazil are made of fabric or acetate, usually covered in glitter or paint. The shape and form in general terms reminds you of a feather and it is attached to thin skewers. Some styles includes streams of acetate, fiber skewers and fabric or thin foam design.
These artificial feathers are then applied to the costume. If you need a special design, base color or specific length, do not hesitate in contacting us.