V Cut Fringes Samba Body Suit One Piece
$ 190.00 USD
Some samba dancers needs a more glamorous show stopping samba wear so that they can be noticed. This is a beautiful addition to your samba collection. It shoes well your toned body, legs. This can be used at shows, gigs, parade. Pair it with a headdress, ankle and cuff bracelets...and you are looking diva ready.
- Embellished with different sizes of stones, acrylics, crystal and strass thread.
- Second skin fabric cutout on the chest with hand applied crystals and sequins.
- Lace applications.
- Back closure in black Lycra
- We can make any color that you wish!
- Use with or without the headdress.
- ***WE CAN MAKE THE FRINGES SHORT OR LONGER, SEE LAST PHOTO***
- ***Please notice that some of the chest cut looks like a long "U" other a sharp "V". Please advise us how do you wish your look to be. Some goes a bit above the belly button, others below. We will email you to double check all these information before we proceed.
This is a true "passista" outfit that is made to last. Hand made by a professional carnaval studio in São Paulo, this costume is designed for you samba professional dancer. It is fabricated with the best quality material with hand sewn stones, strass and "shantons" of various colors and sizes.
Some of the styles can be custom made to have lace with Lycra, Lycra ciret or a specific fabric the dancer needs for her show. This designer works for many samba schools in Rio and São Paulo and professional samba dancers in the entire Brazil. We recommend dry cleaning always. Perfect for a diva, queen, passista who needs to rehearse before pre-carnaval parade show time and has to be dressed to kill in these eye-catching dance outfits. We accept CUSTOM MADE orders, please send us an email at email@example.com
**It takes from 2-4 weeks to make this costume plus shipping time to your country, please plan according to your schedule! If we can make it in a less amount of time, we will email you right away after the costume is ordered. We understand you need this right away and we will work with our designer to deliver your costumes on time! We do accept rush orders, please email us so we can quote the designers and their team! Before we start any dress, we will will communicate with you on your measurements.
We will gladly answer any of your questions related to this product!