If you want to get noticed, this is the short body outfit to use at your samba promotional appearance. To use just any bling bling dress is not authentic Brazilian samba look. You need to use a spectacular dress made by a Brazilian samba designer that will make you look simply gorgeous. This is how Brazilian samba dancers wear when they want to get noticed. There is even a dress title in the samba community called "Roupas para dar pinta" which means "dresses to be seen". This is what they wear to be seen. We have you covered sambista!
This is a typical diva outfit that is used by professional samba dancers on special occasions. Hand made by Mr. Marques, a respected carnival designer in Rio.
- Crystal, pearls, yellow acrylic stones, borreal colors, silver, flat golden dimensional metal beading.
- A comfortable "second see-through skin" for the arms with detailed beading.
- Beading over black Lycra on the front body.
- Black sequin back body with zipper.
- Jeweled crystal and acrylic diva crown.
- We need 2-3 weeks for the making.
We will communicate to get your measurements. We will keep you informed on how long the costume making will take and keep you updated in all the costume making process of the costume.