- This is one one the most popular looks at a local workout gyms in Brazil.
- Super style detail - on the back of the legging this style has a skirt type attached to the sides, great detail if you are looking at a more discreet workout look.
- This style is called "Tapa Bum bum"
- Medium high waist in a double fabric with high elasticity.
- Gorgeous pattern that helps to shape your body.
- Body fabric composition: 90 % polyster and 10 % Spandex
- Made in Brazil
- Note: Exchanges are only accepted for damage or factory defects within 3 days of acceptance of the merchandise. No exchanges are allowed for regret.
Products will be inspected for use and damage and must be returned on the original package and with all tags and labels in perfect condition. Merchandise should be free from scratches, snags, dirt or damage in anyway. It should be free of odors than the original product (perfume or sweat, for example). The product must have original invoice. All products undergo a preliminary analysis which could take about 10 business days and if noticed the absence of the defect or noncompliance with any of the conditions already described, the product is sent to the customer, being the freight (shipping) funded by himself (customer).
Postage will be payed by customer to and from our shop. We must receive an email to notate the exchange, so please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns sent to our shop without contacting us first will be returned to the sender. After the merchandise is inspected, we have up to 10 days to send you a refund or exchange.
We will ship each costume from its country of origin. Please email us with you shipping address. We will send you a final payment after the costume is ready with the correct shipping price. Each receiving country might have import restrictions, pelase email us at email@example.com
Each costume is hand made exclusively to your size, quantities and style. We would prefer, on a general rule to give you the exact shipping rate AFTER the product is completed. Like this we can weight & measure the product or costume. Some costumes require a bigger shipping box. Some parts of your costume has odd size boxes (like a back wing for example, or a headdress), so we need to address that need at the shipping office. Therefore, the shipping price is given when the costume is 100% complete. We may ask you to send a separate shipping payment (we will invoice you) and NOT CHARGE upfront for shipping on your 1st costume payment. This will give you the client, the exact shipping price and not an "estimated" shipping price. In general terms we use Brazilian Post Office that can easily track the shipments on their website. If the customer prefers, we can use FedEx. Which ever way you choose to ship your product we prefer to talk to you via email and find the best solution, a less costly shipping method before we ship the product. It seems only fair on our point of view!